Each day, from 20 December - 9 January, between 10amd and 4pm there are Waka Rides available. Come on down to the Napier Sailing Club to organise yours.
We can't wait to see you all in Hawke's Bay, there is a great range of things to see and do while you are here.
These are some of the "must do's" ...
- Take a tour or guide yourself to view the fabulous collection of Art Deco, Spanish Mission and Stripped Classical architecture in Napier and Hastings
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch or dinner at one of the many winery restaurants or follow the wine trail to over 35 cellar doors
- Visit the world's largest accessible mainland Gannet colony at Cape Kidnappers. Take a super 4WD overland tour or travel along the beach on a fun filed tractor and trailer ride
- Feel the rush at the Napier Skatepark, enjoy the thrill of the Esk mountain bike trail, long board at Pandora Pond right next door to the Napier Sailing Club, or enjoy the climbing wall at Kiwi Adventure Centre 200m away!
- Stroll around New Zealand's oldest Farmers Market held in Hastings every Sunday morning. Sample fresh local produce and buy direct from the grower whilst enjoying live music and a colourful atmosphere.
- Cycle the Water and Landscape Rides. Both are part of the New Zealand Cycle Trail and link attractions, wineries and cafes by travelling through coastal scenery, lowland rivers and conservation wetlands.
- Play the ultimate round at Cape Kidnappers Golf Course, consistently ranked in the top 50 golf courses in the world
- Walk the Lake Waikaremoana track in Te Urewera National Park, the largest area of native forest in the North Island. The 46km adventure is one of New Zealand's 10 Great Walks
- Drive, walk or bike to the top of Te Mata Peak in Havelock North. Standing 400 metres above sea level the Peak offers breathtaking 360° views of Hawke's Bay
Napier itself offers the following:
- Take an underwater adventure at the National Aquarium of New Zealand on Napier’s Marine Parade. See kiwi, sharks and alligators. Experience our Free digital tours and you can even swim with the sharks!
- Play MiniGolf at one of the most stunning courses right by the sea. Challenge your family and team members to a round (or two) and have fun together. Next to the Napier i-SITE on Napier’s Marine Parade.
Click here to see Tour Ideas In Hawke's Bay